Timber Agents, Brokers & Wholesalers - Sawn Carcassing, CLS and Treated Batten Suppliers
We are able to supply a comprehensive range of Carcassing, CLS and Treated Battens to suit the needs of Timber & Builders Merchants, Builders and Developers, Fencing Merchants and Shed Manufacturers. A schedule of our regular products, sourced from both Scandinavia and the Baltic states may be found below.
Please note that our services are designed primarily for the larger consumer of timber products who would ordinarily be ordering minimum consignments of a full artic lorry load. Should your requirement be for less than this we would advise that you visit your local Timber Merchants which can be found through TimberClick, TimberShops and TimberSites.
Treated & Untreated Carcassing
- Untreated and unseasoned
- Treated and unseasoned
- Kiln Dried and untreated
- Kiln Dried and treated
- Kiln Dried, untreated and regularised
- Kiln Dried, treated and regularised
- C16 / C24 graded in all instances
- Lengths up to 7.2m
- 50mm x 75mm nominal (38mm x 63mm finish)
- 50mm x 100mm nominal (38mm x 89mm finish)
- 50mm x 150mm nominal (38mm x 140mm finish)
- Untreated and treated in all instances
- Lengths 2.4m / 3.0m / 4.8m
- 19mm x 25mm
- 25mm x 38mm
- 50mm x 38mm
- Lengths up to 6.0m
Prices on application.
We are members of the Timber Trade Federation's 'Responsible Purchasing Policy' and committed to sourcing materials from legal, well managed, sustainable sources.
You can view our current TTF Responsible Purchasing Certificate here.